Organic Bamboo Straws 12 Pack with straw cleaner.
Organic Bamboo Straws handmade from bamboo in Indonesia. Bamboo is the fastest growing plant in the world! It grows around 24-48 inches per day, enabling fast and frequent harvesting without causing damage to the bamboo forest ecosystem. Bamboo also has a unique antibacterial quality making it naturally antibacterial, antifungal and odour resistant.
- Much better than the paper straws as they never go soft or limp.
- The bamboo straws can be washed in the dishwasher and be reused many times.
- Great way to reduce plastic waste, and there's no aftertaste with Bamboo straws.
- Size - 0.6 - 0.7cm diameter, 20cm in length approx.
- Drinking hole size 5mm so perfect for liquid, milkshakes, juices with bits etc.
- Sold in Packs of 12 in a recyclable box, and come's with a useful cleaning brush.