Natural Tibetan Blessed Incense Sticks
100% All natural & herbal blessed Tibetan incense sticks are hand rolled in the Kumbum Monastery, also called Ta'er Temple that is a Tibetan gompa in Lusar, Huangzhong County, Xining, Qinghai, China. It was founded in 1583 in a narrow valley close to the village of Lusar in the historical Tibetan region of Amdo. These all natural, Herbal incense sticks have a superior mellow aroma similar to Palo Santo wood.
- Cleanse and meditate with a traditional Tibetan herbal incense.
- 100% All natural plant based products from the Tibetan region of China.
- Hand Rolled and blessed in Tibet at the Kumbum Monastery.
- Each incense is approximately 16cm long.
- Each incense is approximately 3mm in diameter.
- Each box contains approximately 28 individual incense sticks.
- You will receive a free wooden incense stick holder with every purchase.