Handmade Buddhist Tibetan meditation singing bowl with wooden mallet
Handmade Tibetan meditation bowl used during prayer, Yoga practices and meditation for for generating positive energy. These singing Singing Bowls generate harmonic tones for sound therapy and chakra healing. They are also used to reduce stress, initiate physical/mental healing, and induce tranquil silence. Beautiful hammered design handmade in Tibet for a truly authentic Buddhist singing bowl experience.
- Perfect for when you want time to yourself to relax or meditate.
- Place the bowl on the palm of the hand or soft padded cushion/stand.
- Gently tap the mallet to the outside and inside edges of the bowl or play it around the rim to hear the beautiful resonating sound.
- Meditation bowl & mallet (Stand not included but can be purchased separately).
- Approx 15cm wide & 8cm high- weight approx 620g, handmade, hammered copper.